A blog about programming, any computer software and app.

Welcome To My Page!

Programming
About Me

Hi im Jieren0721

A Writer, Blogger and Programmer.

My blogs!

Programming

This page is all about programming. So if you are interested. Visit now!

Creativity

This page is all about my compositions. So if you are interested. Visit now!

Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Hi All,

So I will be starting to build a simple inventory system. We are planning to use it in the future. Also
It can be used by someone with a small business. The idea is to store the data in access database with the use of visual studio. To monitor the products and earnings. And just like the other programs that I've been posted here in my page. I'll be publishing and share the program once done and complete.

Moving forward I'll share the link for the file containing the source code of the program that I've created. Might as well make a step by step while building the program if possible for someone with interest.

That's all for today!

Keep sharing and Subscribe for more updates.

Thank you and God bless you all. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment