A blog about programming, any computer software and app.

Welcome To My Page!

Programming
About Me

Hi im Jieren0721

A Writer, Blogger and Programmer.

My blogs!

Programming

This page is all about programming. So if you are interested. Visit now!

Creativity

This page is all about my compositions. So if you are interested. Visit now!

Friday, May 1, 2020

Hello guys,

So since my layout is a little bit plain.
I have decided to start updating my layout later. And for this I will use a template from btemplates and also gooyabitemplates.

I recommend it to other people out there who would like to update their own layout and needed a template.

You can download and use it in your own blog and modify the HTML, CSS etc... Anyways thanks for visiting my blog.

That's all and hopefully it will end up well.

Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment